Graphic Design ($15.00 service fee)
- This service is perfect for you if you don’t have a graphic design tool. We can help you create posters or flyers to advertise your event, add text to pictures, or combine pictures to fit a specific paper size. Below are our available materials if you decide to print your design with us:
- 1.25x2.25-inch rectangular label
- 2-inch circle label
- 8.5x11-inch card stock (available as a laminated variant)
- 8.5x11-inch photo paper (available as a laminated variant or with a frame)
- 8.5x11-inch colorfast fabric sheets
- 11x17-inch card stock (available as a laminated variant)
Editing Image Files ($20.00 per file)
- If you already have a high-quality photograph or scan of your artwork, but need help editing it, we will professionally format and edit your file into a JPG, PNG, PDF, or TIFF file at 300-600 DPI on CMYK or RGB color profile mode for you.
Scanning & Editing Original Artwork ($25.00 per piece)
- Currently, we can only process artwork no larger than 8.5x13-inches.
- Safely package your originals and we will photograph/scan your artwork at our studio to create a JPG, PNG, PDF, or TIFF file at 300-600 DPI on CMYK or RGB color profile mode for you.
- Disclaimer: The replication of color will be almost identical to the original artwork, but it is not possible to be 100% accurate. We do our best to get the color science as close to the original as possible.
- If you are looking for a one of a kind logo for your business, organization, or association, we can help bring your vision to life! Below are examples of our artwork for Fairbanks Ace Hardware, and the Alaska School Counselor Association.
1-inch Recycled Tear Pads
Let us help you save some money by creating your scrap paper into 1-inch thick tear pads. We use archival pH-neutral PVA glue to create our tear pads. Simply pack up your scrap paper into a box and we will pick it up!
This service is only available in Cordova, Alaska.